LGAA Group Shows At the Shanley House
1. All participants must be members of LGAA and up to date on dues. You are responsible for putting your own group together.
2. Minimum 3 artists per show. There is no max number of artists but consider that there is wall space for approx 50 paintings during a Show.
3. Agree to have the opening/reception on Last Saturday Gallery Night. This is the last Saturday of the month from 6-8pm. The Show will run the following month. (EX: if you want your show in June, your Opening and Reception would be the last Saturday in May). There is no cost (to LGAA members) to use the Shanley House. LGAA receives 15% of any art sold during the duration of the Show.
4. Artists are responsible for hanging their art, providing all paper items (cups, napkins, plates etc.) and any refreshments (hors d’oeuvres, wine etc.) opening night. You are responsible for clean up, emptying trash, turning out lights and making sure to lock building when leaving.
If you need a key, contact Pam Tullos (817 507-5414) or any other board member.
5. Promoting ensures to get people to your Art Show. If you get your information to Doris Bernier (817) 579-0839 (leave a message) about 4 weeks in advance, she will post for you on the LGAA Facebook page and website.
All other advertising is the artist’s responsibility.
You might also consider promoting your Art Show through personal Facebook, Instagram, personal invites, the newspaper and Showcase Magazine. There are also rack cards available to pass out with the address and map to the Shanley House Gallery.
Group show dates:
May 30 - June 21st - booked
June 27 - July 19
July 25 - August 23
October 31 - November 22
November 28 - December 20 (or maybe till end of year)
Contact Pam Tullos, (817) 507-5414 to book.
!!Coming Soon: "Blondes with Brushes" opening Saturday July 31st!!