Shows & Events
Lake Granbury Art Association holds two major membership shows a year, usually in the spring and fall.
2021 Spring Membership Show
Showing now until July 25
2021 Fall Juried Show
September 10 through October 30
This is one of the best shows of the year and it's open to everyone, not just LGAA members. You may submit up to three entries for the $40 entry fee, but only two may be chosen by our Juror, Cynthia James, to show.
Please note these dates:
- Tuesday, August 10 - Art entries are due by email to email@example.com, with a .jpg or .tiff image of your artwork
- Monday, August 16 - acceptance notification begins by email
- August 29 - Delivery of artwork to Shanley House
- Friday, September 10, Awards Reception
- October 30 and 1 - Pickup artwork
Please see the prospectus for all the information.
Monday Morning Portrait Drawing Session
9 am to Noon – FREE. Live clothed model poses for LGAA members to practice sketching. Model’s compensation is the likenesses rendered during the session. Contact Carol Lee for more information: 254-797-0281, Carol.lee@HTcomp.net
10ish to 4ish - FREE
Open Studio Wednesdays for LGAA members and their guests at Shanley House Gallery. Any medium. Just come on by with your current project and enjoy some camaraderie, inspiration and feedback from your fellow artists.