FIND US ON FACEBOOK

Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Granbury Camera Club Meeting January 17th

Greetings photography enthusiasts! Happy New Year to all of you. I hope you will join me for the next meeting of the Granbury Camera Club to be held Tuesday night, January 17, 6:30 p.m. at The Shanley House in Granbury. The featured presentation that night will be "Getting Your Photos Show Ready" and I have a surprise for everyone attending! While I will give the presentation, the information is coming from our jury and judge directly to you just in time to prepare your photos for this season's photography shows, including the Granbury Camera Club's Photography Show (turn-in Jan. 21). I have asked jurors and judges from the past few years for their feedback on 1) what they look for in selecting photos for inclusion in a gallery show and 2) how they select winning photos. The answers are very informative and I think you will want to hear what these creative people have to say. Also, I will be asking for help during the photography show, so check you calendars and be willing to donate a little time to assist. Thank you in advance. Best wishes and see you next Tuesday! Phyllis Webster