FIND US ON FACEBOOK

Monday, February 1, 2016

Jeanette Alexander - February Granbury Visitor's Bureau Featured Artist

"French Dog" by Jeanette Alexander - Click Image to View Larger

Stop by the Visitor’s Bureau on the square to see the February LGAA featured artist. Jeanette is an accomplished local artist with multiple awards and solo shows to her name. She is proficient in multiple media.  “French Dog” shown here is a collage Jeanette created from a photo she took in France. “Bryan” is a pastel from many years ago of her nephew. It holds a special place in her heart.

Jeanette says…
Art is my soul food. Art got me through T.C.U. (BFA, painting) after a painful divorce. Art tugged at my soul during the years I fed my family as a stock broker and C.F.P.  Art helped me heal from a near death illness fourteen years ago. Today, art continues to feed my soul and I am blessed to spend most of my days imagining, planning, admiring and making art.


"Bryan" by Jeanette Alexander - Click Image to View Larger