SATURDAY, MARCH 7TH 10AM-NOON
Need help preparing files to enter art competitions?
Competition Specific Photo and Computer Class
Taught by Tom Jung
- Why the camera matters
- Transfering photos from camera to computer
- What are pixels and bytes and why they are important
- How to best save photos on your computer
- How to backup photos automatically so you never loose them.
- How to resize for contest entry on PC/Mac/Laptop in 3 simple steps
Very simple to use software will be provided for Windows users.
Installation help provided if you bring your laptop.
Demonstration on resizing for both PC and Mac and personal assistance if you have your laptop.
Printed detailed instructions with pictures will be given to keep as a reference guide (PC & Mac).
What to Bring:
Laptop (if you have one)
For questions please contact MaryJo 817-688-8322 or firstname.lastname@example.org