Lake Granbury Art Association Granbury Camera Club Presents
First Annual Renaissance 2015 Photography Exhibition & Sale
All accepted entries are governed by LGAA By-Laws and the
following show rules:
–ENTRY & RULES PDF FILE–
The turn-in date is January 17, 2015, from 8 a.m. until noon.
The show dates are January 23 - February 28, 2015.
Opening reception will be held Saturday, January 24, from 6 p.m. – 8 p.m
Photographs not accepted into the exhibition MUST
be picked up from 3 p.m. – 5 p.m. on January 17
Entry fees are: $15 for each photo or 3 photos for $30, with a limit of 3 entries.
The photographs will be reviewed for acceptance into the show immediately following turn in.
Professional photographer Shad Ramsey of Granbury’s Red Door Photography will jury the show.
1. This competition is open to LGAA members and public entrants.
2. All submitted entries will be considered for acceptance by independent panel.
3. All entrants may submit 1 to 2 entries for $15 each or 3 entries for $25 (non-refundable fee).
4. Work must be an original photograph by entrant.
5. Photographers are encouraged to submit “bodies of work” for the exhibit. A body of work represents an artist’s unique style or skill set. The work may exhibit a similar style, mood or message, but this is not a requirement. Above all, a body of work should display a photographer’s vision and represent his/her talents and artistry.
6. Photographs must not have been shown in any previous LGAA show.
7. Photography Show Chairperson has the authority to decline unacceptable photography.
8. No nudes.
9. Minimum photograph print size is 10 inches on the longest side. Maximum photograph print size is 480 square inches.
10. Photography must be framed and ready to hang with a wire attached to the back of the frame. Sawtooth hangers are not permitted.
11. Entry form and fee must be submitted at time of turn-in.
12. Positively NO late entries accepted.
Show and Gallery Waiver – All reasonable care of photographs will be given. LGAA will not be responsible for loss or damage to any work submitted for exhibitions or gallery. Photographs left 30 days after the end of the show will become the property of LGAA unless previous arrangements have been made. A 15% commission is due to Lake Granbury Art Association on any photograph sold that is promoted by LGAA functions.